Project Cargo from Chennai, India to Long Beach, United States of America in 35days.
Mobilisation of Valves for desalination Project
Package consists of 30 units of oversized value, each unit measuring 4-meters Length, 3 -metres wide & 3.5-meters height & weight 12000Kgs per unit.
Means of transport
Our projects engineering division has successfully checked & verified all the checklist to understand the feasibility of loading this heavy-lift on a container ship, along with systemic data driven approach to ensure the safety of life’s at sea, our valuable cargo, vessel & port gantry safety standards. A clear road map has been developed and necessary procedures has been initiated.
At load port operations:
- 30nos Valve pick-up from shipper Site in Chennai using Low-Bed Trailer & movement to our warehouse near load port Chennai, India.
- Cargo loading, lashing, chocking as per SOLAS standard’s – 10 x 40 FR (overwidth/overheight)
- Fumigation of wooden dunnage has been certified as per USA Standards
- OOG Approvals received from Shipping Line
- Lashing Survey & Certification as per liner nominated surveyor & submitted to customers, shipping line, partners & vendors.
- ISF filled 72hours prior vessel ETD at Chennai Port (mandatory for US customs)
- Import Permit has been applied at time of ISF filling
- AMS filling completed during the time of transhipment process
- Cargo Insurance has been arranged for Door – Door